One to One Mentoring and Training
IGI can provide flexible and customised training and mentoring for 1-2 weeks either at IGI’s office, online or at your own office.
We deliver custom-made state of the art courses and one-to-one mentoring in petroleum geochemistry and petroleum systems modelling to suit your needs and requirements, including:
- Bespoke lecture program in basic to advanced petroleum geochemistry or petroleum systems modelling.
- Hands-on teaching involving workshops that can includeyour own data sets.
- Individual mentoring or small group training at the same cost.
- Free access to IGI’s petroleum geochemistry databasing and interpretation software (p:IGI) and Zetaware’s 1-D and 3-D modelling software for practical work during the course.
- Training online, or at IGI’s base in rural North Devon or at your offices.
Experience has shown the bespoke training program to be a powerful and cost-effective tool for developing staff skills to support the planning, development and furthering of exploration and appraisal of petroleum resources for national and independent oil companies.
Fill in the form to get in contact
Click to download Information about One to One training and Mentoring at IGI